Wooden World Map Sign giveaway!!
Hey! I teamed up with the cute bloggers at Penny + Boss to give away a cute wood world map sign from my shop, Framed! Entering is super easy and you get a free map. Basically the best giveaway ever, right? ;) I love that there are so many local bloggers where I live, it makes it easy to get together and be best blog friends! Who else is an AZ blogger out there?!
ps good luck!!
pps Question: do I look super tired in that picture??!!
Answer: yes.
Win a world map sign from Framed!
xo
Candace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
I feel like I have some good experience when it comes to growing a blog and I wanted to share some tips on how you can grow your blog!...
-
Pick Your Plum is giving away $75.00 worth of craft supplies! I srsly wish I could win this! I'm pretty much in love with crafts. They...
-
American Flag Swimsuit- here Jason's boardshorts- RVCA, can be found here I am so excited to be teaming...
-
So Shabby Apple is giving away this lovely 'lost in wonderland' necklace to all of you LLR readers! Wait , hold the phone. Two give...





So cute! Love your signs! And I think you look beautiful in that picture!
ReplyDeleteawh thank you Paige!! :) you're so nice! I was so tired that morning so I was nervous it showed too much haha
DeleteSo excited! Just entered 😀
ReplyDeleteYayyy good luck!! :) thank you for entering!
DeleteSo sweet :) by the way I totally don't think you look tired, you look gorgeous, it must have been extra sunny right?
ReplyDeleteliz @ sundays with sophie
yay! This reminds me, I need to reply to your etsy message!! :) and thank you!! I felt so tired haha I'm glad it doesn't show. I can't remember if it was super sunny but it's Arizona so I am going to go with yes!
DeleteThese are gorgeous- Entered :)
ReplyDeleteYay thank you and thank you for entering! good luck!! :)
DeleteYay! What an awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I figure everyone can relate to a world map because we all live here haha :)
DeleteWhat a fun giveaway! I love these!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Rachel!! :)
DeleteWoohooo, these are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAwh thank you, Pinky!! :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway, those signs are so fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThank you Marie!! :)
Deletelol you don't look tired, you look adorable. your signs are so fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAwh thank you!!! I guess I just felt super tired and hoped it wasn't showing haha :)
DeleteI want that sign!!!! Which reminds me, I'll have to talk to you about a sports themed sign that I would like. :)
ReplyDeleteYay I'm excited to hear what you're thinking! I've been making a bunch of sports signs lately! :)
Deleteoh my those are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteXO JNESS
jenessasheffield
Thank you, Jenessa!!
DeleteI just stumbled across your cute blog! These wooden maps are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI just wrote about my favorite brown over the knee boots and dress. I would love if you came read about it! http://bit.ly/lauryncakes1
Thank you so much!! I just checked out your post, those boots are SO cute!! Especially with your teal dress :)
DeleteHello!! I love this post!!!!!! Amazing!!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other ? follow me and I will follow you immediately !!! see you soon
kiss
http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/
Thank you Lory!
DeleteOh My Goodness! I am so excited about this opportunity! I am adopted and my husband and I want to adopted our 2nd child and I have the world map tattooed on my wrist to remind me everyday that no matter where you are from, we are family.
ReplyDeletexo, Shell
http://acourageousbeauty.com/
No way that is soooo cool!!! :) That sounds like a super cool tattoo! Even though the drawing is completely random, I'll still wish you luck!! xo :)
DeleteWhaaaa I'm so bummed I missed this. Fail on this fellow AZ blogger's part.
ReplyDeleteYou're fine, girl!! I want to do another one soon because CHRISTMAS!!! :)
Delete