So Shabby Apple is giving away this lovely
'lost in wonderland' necklace to all of you LLR readers!
Wait, hold the phone.
Two giveaways?
In ONE week?
I know.
It's Christmas early!
Crank up J-Beibs new "Mistletoe" song and get to winnin' this bad boy
[enter first giveaway here]
Anyways:
To Enter:
+Must be a Lovely Little Rants follower
+Must 'like' Shabby Apple on Facebook [here]
(let them know I send you) :)
Extra Entries:
+Follow Shabby Apple via twitter [here]
+Follow the Shabby Apple Blog [here]
+Blog about this giveaway on your blog
+Tweet about this giveaway
Be sure to make each entry a separate comment!
annndddd good luck!
*Giveaway open to U.S. readers only, sorry guys*





I follow you blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd. I want that.
I also "like" Shabby Apple on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of lovely little rants blog
ReplyDeletellynnwalker1980@hotmail.com
I liked shabby apple on fb and told them you sent me
ReplyDeletellynnwalker1980@hotmail.com
I love Shabby Apple! I am a follower and I liked.
ReplyDeleteFollower of all!! :))
ReplyDeleteLeft her a fb comment saying you sent me :)
ReplyDeletei follow you :)
ReplyDeleteI follow your bloggy blog :)
ReplyDeleteI "like" shabby on facebook
ReplyDeleteI now follow you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am a SA FB fan too!
ReplyDeleteOh girl I LOVE shabby apple I wish my closet was filled with their stuff... I have... 4 of their dresses :-)
ReplyDeleteum. I liked you yesterday, and I just liked Shabby Apple... that it?
ReplyDeleteFollow you
ReplyDeleteLike them on FB
ReplyDeleteFollowing their blog
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog, and I liked SA on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI am also following them on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment, I'm now following, and "like" shabby apple! Great blog!!
ReplyDeletehttp://alwayssaygrace.blogspot.com/
ha, i love that you brought up the biebs. hilarious! but this post did have me excited for Christmas!! beautiful necklace!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
i follow you!!
ReplyDeleteand i like shabby apple on facebook! i love it!
ReplyDeletei also follow shabby apple's blog :)
ReplyDeleteDone and done!
ReplyDeleteI love the delicacy of each and every post on this blog. I find it to be extremely refreshing.
ReplyDeleteTheQueenofHearts
I follow you! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI follow the Shabby Apple Blog!
ReplyDeleteI liked Shabby Apple On facebook!
ReplyDeleteFollowing and liking on FB. Thanks for extra chances to win awesome loot this week!
ReplyDeleteFollowing on Twitter:)
ReplyDeleteAnd tweeting about this giveaway!
ReplyDeletei follow your blog, but you already knew that! =)
ReplyDeletei already like SA on FB
ReplyDeletenow i follow on twitter!
ReplyDeletehow do i follow their blog? there's no GFC... so I just liked it on fb too =)
ReplyDeleteand it's been tweeted!
ReplyDeletei follow you love <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
♥´¨)
¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥♥´¨) ♥.-´¯`-.- ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
i like their page on facebook
ReplyDeletei also wrote on their wall
you sent me <3
xoxo
♥´¨)
¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥♥´¨) ♥.-´¯`-.- ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
i follow you here! (but i don't have facebook, so can i still enter?)
ReplyDeletei followed shabby apple blog! <3
ReplyDeleteI am following shabby apple already
ReplyDeleteI am following you too!1 :)
ReplyDeleteI liked Shabby apple on FB!
ReplyDeletefollowing your blog and liked SA on facebook!
ReplyDeletefollowing SA on twitter! @hunnybunny727
ReplyDeletesubscribed to SA's blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI like Shabby Apple on FB.
ReplyDeleteSandy
I follow with GFC and Like them on FB.
ReplyDeletethepricklypinecone(at)gmail.com
https://twitter.com/#!/theotherpocket/status/128534334775885825
ReplyDeleteTweeted here
I follow your blog and liked them on fb
ReplyDeleteI follow them on twitter!1
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Shabby Apple's Blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Shabby Apple on Twitter! :)
ReplyDeleteAND, I follow them on Facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you and liked Shabby Apple on FB!
ReplyDeleteAnd I followed Shabby Apple's blog :)
ReplyDelete