world map: Framed | camo leggings c/o: White Plum | extensions: Laced
This weekend I spent all day in the sign room (per usual) and on Sunday I got to watch my niece and nephew allllllll day! They took shifts not sleeping last night so that was cool. Needless to say I'm super tired (ps I can hear all you mamas laughing at me and my rookie child caring experience ;) ) Be sure to check out my guest post and show Ashley some love!
xo
Candace





LOVE that sign! I'm heading over the "meet" Ashley now and can't wait to again try and decide which sign I want. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU!! If you ever want anything let me know and i can get you a discount code :) xo
DeleteSaw the guest post, and loved it so much!!!
ReplyDeletexx Olivia
www.hellooliviablog.com
Thank you sooo much for reading, Olivia!! You are so sweet!! xo
DeleteLoved your guest post! Thanks for sharing :) - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine
ReplyDeleteAwh thank you for reading it, Svetlana!!
DeleteI love that giant sign and I also love your camo pants (or leggings or whatever)!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! K for real the leggings are SO soft. I literally had to try to figure out if they were made from velvet or something. I dunno what fabric they use but they're the softest leggings I've ever owned (and I've owned like 100 pairs hahah)
DeleteI want this so bad. Hopefully it doesn't break!! Every time we move, half our sh*t breaks..so basically the moment we settle down somewhere for good I am begging John to buy me this haha.
ReplyDeletehaha I know! I'm kinda nervous it could get handled poorly when it's shipped, luckily I bubble wrapped the crap out of it! Girl you know I'd love to make one for you someday!!
DeleteI really want to buy one of your signs!! But we have no where to put it >_< I wanted to buy one for Kyle's birthday, but it won't arrive in time by the time I found what I wanted. Love your guest post too :)
ReplyDeleteliz jo @ sundays with sophie
Oh man I wish I had that problem!! haha I have the problem of needing to fill my walls! Thank you!! If you ever want anything let me know and I will get you a discount code! :)
DeleteThat board is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat sign is gigantic! But so gorgeous! I bet it's going to cost a fortune to ship lol
ReplyDeleteThank you!! haha oh man it was a pretty penny to ship! Luckily the buyer was fine with the shipping price. It weighs like 16 pounds!!
DeleteSo cool! You've got some major talent!
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much, Amanda!! I love making them! :)
DeleteWow! That is huge! I'm heading over to read your guest post now! :)
ReplyDeleteYay I saw your comment on the guest post, you are the best!! Thank you so so so much for reading my blog, it really means so much to me :) xo
DeleteAWESOME! I love this. Checking out the post now :)
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment on that post just now, thank you!! You are always so sweet, Shelby! :) xo
DeleteTHIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
ReplyDeletelove the blog girl! i can't wait to see more.
if you get the chance, please come on over to my blog and let me know what you think! I would really appreciate some insight from a fellow blogger like yourself. keep up the good work and can't wait to read more. :)
love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com
Thank you!!! I popped over on your cute blog!! SO glad we found each other :)
DeleteWOW! What a gorgeous piece of art! You are awesome! I am going to check out your shop now. I need a lovely picture to go above my bed.
ReplyDeletep.s. I just created a Instagram so I followed ya :)
Thank you Natalie!! Let me know if you'd like anything & I can get you a coupon! Yay for instagram!! I'll need to find you!
DeleteLove your guest post! Gorgeous art!
ReplyDeleteInteresting post on MissGrey.ro, you wil love this blog!
https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-de-seara-scurte-negre-cele-mai-noi-modele-miss-grey/
That is SO gorgeous--- I just bought a wooden rustic cut out of the US that was distressed /painted mint at the SLC farmers market and I am pretty obsessed with it! Have to check out your shop!
ReplyDeleteKatie @ Katie Wanders
Thank you!! Oooo that sounds so cute!! I love wood cut outs :) Thanks Kaite!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete