Thank you everyone who entered this giveaway! Our lucky winner is: @katelynnkayphotography !! Email me on etsy to claim your prize!! xoxo
You know what? I like you guys. So I am going to give away one of my pallet wood signs. Best of all, you get to pick the design that you want on it!! Entering is probably the easiest thing you'll do all week. Follow Me and Framed on instagram and tag 3 friends! and there are a bunch of extra entries, too! see those extras below. Check out some of your endless sign options here! If you have any questions, let me know. good luck!! It is open only to US readers and runs until midnight (AZ time) on July 12th. (sorry other countries, I love you! But shipping is just too darn expensive.)


You know what? I like you guys. So I am going to give away one of my pallet wood signs. Best of all, you get to pick the design that you want on it!! Entering is probably the easiest thing you'll do all week. Follow Me and Framed on instagram and tag 3 friends! and there are a bunch of extra entries, too! see those extras below. Check out some of your endless sign options here! If you have any questions, let me know. good luck!! It is open only to US readers and runs until midnight (AZ time) on July 12th. (sorry other countries, I love you! But shipping is just too darn expensive.)
xo
Candace




I WANT A LAS VEGAS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletex. Morgan :)
ahhh fingers crossed for you! :)
DeleteCrossing my fingers hard on this one. I want the Love Grows Best soo bad!
ReplyDeletegood luck, Rose! thank you so much for entering! :)
DeleteEEK! Hoping I win! I LOVE your work and I need something for my new gallery wall! (ps. Did the Instagram, but I'm private (@medtotheduhh), does that matter?!)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, you are so sweet, thank you!! it totally counts even though you're private!! Good luck Amanda!!
DeleteThose are gorgeous! I kind of want my floors to look like that...that stain color is perfect!
ReplyDeletethank you, Kayla! I loveee the stain, too! :)
DeleteSo awesome! Entered and keeping my fingers crossed!! :D
ReplyDeletegood luck, Maggie!! thanks sooo much for entering :)
DeleteSuch a cute giveaway!! Love it!!
ReplyDeletexx Olivia
www.hellooliviablog.com
thank you!! don't forget to enter, Olivia :) xo
DeleteThese are amazing! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteohhh thank you so much!! :) they are pretty fun to make!
DeleteGorgeous signs Candance!! I love anything pallet. :)
ReplyDeletethank you soooo much, Justine! I'm kinda a pallet hoarder myself haha ;)
DeleteI totally entered despite being Canadian because we have a mailbox in the states!! So cheap shipping applies to me too :)
ReplyDeletehaha yayyy so glad you entered!! and I'm 25% Canadian so your entry totally counts :) gotta stick together!
DeleteThese are so gorgeous! I love the look and they would go perfect in our house!
ReplyDeleteawhh thank you! you are seriously the nicest! xo
DeleteYour signs are beautiful!! What a great giveaway!! I love this!
ReplyDeleteawh thank you sooo much!!
DeleteThese are so nice I love them!! Too bad I live in Canada!! :(. What a generous giveaway!! I will definitely be looking into these!
ReplyDeleteDanielle
http://www.blushblossom.com
Thank you so much!! ahh i love Canada! Next time i will open it up to Canada because I don't think shipping would be too terrible xo
DeleteLove your signs girl! they are just so beautifully done.
ReplyDeleteliz @ sundays with sophie
Thank you, Liz!!! They are so fun to make :) xo
DeleteThose signs are so pretty!!!
ReplyDeletethank you so much, Nadine!!
Deleteyayyyy! who-hoo!! can't wait.
ReplyDeletethanks soo much for entering!! xo
DeleteYour signs are absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh thank you sooo much, Liz!!
Delete