Today I am working with Brook from Sew Snazzy to give away a cute little chevron shirt from her etsy shop! She was so sweet and gave me one to show off and lemme tell ya, it's cute & comfy. My favorite things in a shirt. I wore mine over my swim suit to the pool the other day & it was purrrfect! Check out below on how to enter and good luck :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
I feel like I have some good experience when it comes to growing a blog and I wanted to share some tips on how you can grow your blog!...
-
Pick Your Plum is giving away $75.00 worth of craft supplies! I srsly wish I could win this! I'm pretty much in love with crafts. They...
-
American Flag Swimsuit- here Jason's boardshorts- RVCA, can be found here I am so excited to be teaming...
-
So Shabby Apple is giving away this lovely 'lost in wonderland' necklace to all of you LLR readers! Wait , hold the phone. Two give...




very cute!
ReplyDeletewww.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com
I love the coral one that you are wearing!
ReplyDeleteI love the tropical blue shirt, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe coral one is cute, but since I am OBSESSED with turquoise, I suddenly find myself absolutely needing that one immediately.
ReplyDeleteI love the leopard and blue!!
ReplyDeletei love all of them! so cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC as Cindy.
ReplyDeleteclogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would choose coral.
ReplyDeleteclogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com
I visited Sew Snazzy. Thank you so much for offering such a lovely and generous giveaway.
ReplyDeleteclogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd choose the coral with the aqua/white chevron pocket! :)
ReplyDeleteis that a bikini under there? :)
ReplyDeleteis that a bikini under there? :)
ReplyDeleteI want the coral one candace. i better win.
ReplyDelete