Tough Luv clothing is giving away this lovely black Cardi PERFECT in time for this winter season to hit.
How to Enter:
+Must be a follower of Lovely Little Rants
+Must 'like' Tough Luv Clothing on facebook [here]
Extra Entries:
+Check out Tough Luv Clothing on etsy and heart your favorite item [here]
+Mention+ link this giveaway in a blog post
+Mention this giveaway on facebook
+tweet about this giveaway
+Like LLR On facebook [here]
Good luck pretty ladies! Merry early Christmas!
Giveaway ends November 9th so tell your friends!





Follow you and liked them on fb!
ReplyDeleteLike you on FB
ReplyDeleteHearted one of their coats on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteIs it a worldwide giveaway?
ReplyDeleteFollow you and I liked them on Facebook. I absolutely love their edgy tough-gal style!
ReplyDeletefollow lovely little rants because it's so lovely! :)
ReplyDelete{wish i had a FB, but i don't, as you know :(}
xx
I follow you love
ReplyDelete● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
I "like" Tough Luv Clothing
ReplyDeleteFacebook name: Melina Santagati Vouga
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
I heart the Vintage Washed Boyfriend
ReplyDeleteSweatshirt size L (GRAY)
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
I "like" Lovely Little Rants
ReplyDeleteFacebook name: Melina Santagati Vouga
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
I follow Love Little Rants. :)
ReplyDeleteI liked you on facebook too.
ReplyDeleteI liked Tough Luv Clothing on facebook too.
ReplyDeleteI really like the ruffle hoodie tunic. So cute!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you and liked them on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteI liked LLR on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteI liked LLR on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteLovely Cardi and great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am following you and liked Tough Luv Clothing on facebook!
ReplyDeletexo
http://fashionloveotherdrugs.blogspot.com/
I am liking LLR on facebook!
ReplyDeletexo
http://fashionloveotherdrugs.blogspot.com/
I'm a new follower and I liked you on FB, CUTE cardi and blog!!
ReplyDeleteJackiesaves.blogspot.com
Followed and liked! done and done:-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI liked Tough Luv Clothing on FB.
ReplyDeleteooh cute!I follow you and liked their facebook page (:
ReplyDeletelike LLR on facebook! (:
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of lovely little rants blog
ReplyDeletellynnwalker1980@hotmail.com
I like tough luv clothing on fb
ReplyDeletellynnwalker1980@hotmail.com
love the Sgt. Pepper Coat Dress
ReplyDeletellynnwalker1980@hotmail.com
I like llr on fb
ReplyDeletellynnwalker1980@hotmail.com
following your log and liked Tough Luv Clothing on facebook!
ReplyDeletemarche_love [at] hotmail [dot] com
checked out their etsy store and hearted their Nirvana Plaid shirt!
ReplyDeleteshared on facebook!
ReplyDeletetweeted the giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/hunnybunny727/status/132347785222696960
liked LLR on facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you, and I like them!
ReplyDeletei am happy to announce i blogged about your giveaway! ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://southernpinky.blogspot.com/2011/11/raining-joy.html
I am a follower, and I would love that cardi!
ReplyDeleteFollow your bloggity!
ReplyDeleteAm a facebook liker of Tough Luv Clothing.
ReplyDeleteAm a facebook liker of Tough Luv Clothing.
ReplyDeletehey thanks for visiting my blog! i follow you now, but i'm not allowed to have a facebook, so i guess i can't enter /:)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of Lovely Little Rants
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I 'like' Tough Luv Clothing on facebook
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I love the bella cotton jersey pocket dress
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I Like LLR On facebook
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
https://twitter.com/#!/jrwarfield/status/132606878713782272
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about this giveaway
jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=197989883609973&id=71005186
ReplyDeleteI shared on facebook
jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I follow you and "like" them on FB!
ReplyDeleteI "hearted" the Bella Cotton Jersey Pocket Dress, Medium Only
ReplyDeleteI "like" you on FB!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and I liked Tough Luv on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI also favorited the Janis Lace Trimmed Jacket on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteAnd like you on Facebook. (Lindsey Smith)
ReplyDeleteturtlesandpearls@yahoo.com