SO cuzzy Britt and myself decided to make some delish looking cookies. Thanks to this miss.
We cut it in half though because it makes a whole buncha these babies!
2 sticks softened butter
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined.
3. Place flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl. Add to wet ingredients along with cocoa powder, and chocolate chips, and oreos slowly mixing until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet, about 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Serve with milk.














those look insanely delicious and your adorable, xx
ReplyDeleteoh my heavens...this looks incredible. I want one right now! puleez!!
ReplyDeletethe cookies look disgusting.
ReplyDeleteyou both look really ugly.
im really mad.
and i wish i was there.
o i've GOT to try these suckers! I love finding recipes on the internet! You wouldn't guess what I found...I blogged out it in my tutorials...its n easy how to for making chocolate bowls....yeah you heard CHOCOLATE bowls...im so excited!
ReplyDeleteAlphabetSoup Style