He has to ask for PTO in advance and he got this weekend off because he thought THIS weekend was my hunt. But it was last weekend and it was too late to switch it. So basically I am just really excited to spend the weekend with him!
Target $100 giveaway!
Happy Friday! Today I am officially 17 weeks (in case you were dying to know) and I am so excited for this weekend! We don't have anything in particular planned but Jason has PTO this weekend!
He has to ask for PTO in advance and he got this weekend off because he thought THIS weekend was my hunt. But it was last weekend and it was too late to switch it. So basically I am just really excited to spend the weekend with him!
Today I teamed up with some awesome bloggers to give away $100 to Target (ps can I enter??) Seriously their home decor section is killing it right now, per usual. Ways to enter are listed below, good luck!!
xo
Candace
He has to ask for PTO in advance and he got this weekend off because he thought THIS weekend was my hunt. But it was last weekend and it was too late to switch it. So basically I am just really excited to spend the weekend with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...





Woohoo, fun giveaway. I haven't been to Target in a few months, saving money for a big adventure this summer so this will be a real treat if I win.
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed for you!! :) I think winner will be announced this week!
DeleteHave a great weekend off with your hubby!
ReplyDeletethank you so much!! :)
DeleteYAY 17 weeks! That was the beginning of my enjoyable pregnancy lol, I hope it's the same for you!
ReplyDeleteYou jinxed it in a good way because it has been really getting better since 17 weeks hit, YAY!!
DeleteEnjoy your weekend with your husband! And baby :)
ReplyDeleteeeee thank youu!!! :) can't wait to have baby HERE!!!
DeleteYay for a weekend with J! That'll be so nice for you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt was sooo nice to just spend time with him! :)
DeleteHooray for time together!! That's awesome, girl!!
ReplyDeleteAnd what an awesome giveaway! You know I heart Target! :)
Oh man Target is killing it (as always) with their clothes section lately. GOOD LUCK! :)
DeleteYay for time together and 17 weeks! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! It was so nice to spend time together :)
Deletewoo 17 weeks! Great giveaway! Target is the best
ReplyDeleteOh girl you ALWAYS seem to find cute things at Target! Good luck! :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWeekends with no plans are the best!! And you must be so excited about your baby. The time goes by so fast!!
ReplyDeleteThey really are!! And seriously, time is already seeming to go by sooo quickly!! :)
Delete