basically demi lovato's new cd is bomb. but for real. So I am going to play the good Samaritan here and introduce you (if you aren't already blessed with an introduction) to some of the tunes on her new album. blast these in your car, sit back, and love your life so so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...




I love Demi. Always have, always will
ReplyDelete