So on Friday, Adelle called me up and hit me with the best idea ever. She wanted to go explore 4 peaks (a mountain thang in Arizona) (yeah, there are really mountains in Arizona) so obviously I was all for it. We ventured out and found the coolest flake (aka fake lake cause it is guaranteed going to be all dried up by March) and got some real cool shots. Oh! I bought a new camera! My sister in law, Andrea, upgraded, so I bought it from her. It was a real good decision. And of course I did the thing every new fancy camera owner does and took a picture with me holding it. word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...








Looks like you had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteA little bit Unique
x
I love those photos! What a pretty, natural backdrop.
ReplyDeleteIf you're interested, please stop by and say hello at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com I'd love to hear from you!