Just a quick video that I really liked. Someone shared it on facebook and so I am going to share it here! Happy Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...




I love this video. My dad's greatest lesson to me was how he loved and treated my mother. Without his example, I definitely wouldn't be married to such a great guy that treats me so well.
ReplyDeleteThis comes from one of my favorite talks of all time! Love this video.
ReplyDelete