If you haven't already done the honorable favor to yourself and indulged in Taylor Swift's new CD, 'Red', then please close this window, open itunes or youtube or something that plays music and look up her CD. It is safe to say I am obsessed. And if you listen to it and think otherwise, I don't know how we can look each other in the eyes anymore. Anyways, enough small talk, check out a few of my faves. YOU ARE WELCOME. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...




I LOVE RED. And all these songs you've picked are gorgeous ones. Especially Ed Sheeran. Can we say eargasm?!
ReplyDeleteIts safe to say I'm obsessed with the new album! I have been playing it on repeat and LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteI've already got the entire album memorized and ready for Karaoke night.
ReplyDeleteHi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by and follow me back!
ReplyDeletewww.enjoyingtheepiphany.com
Thanks!
Sarah
I adore Taylor Swift!
ReplyDeleteI'm also pretty excited to snoop around your blog. I want to know more about the Mormon lifestyle!
New follower via scentswag.com