I cut my hair | LOVELY LITTLE RANTS

I cut my hair


shirt: f21 Headband: made by yours truly

oh hey guys. I cut off 6 inches last weekend! My ends were split and I was sick of it. So I cut it off. done. I've worn a headband at least every day I believe because short hair and headbands are basically a necessity, in my opinion. Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby. Bad idea. Even walking into that store for .5 seconds gets my creative thoughts all riled up. I left with mint, red, and sweet pale pink fabrics and got my headband making on. I love making headbands and once upon a time I had a business called Peace RepublicClothing  and sold them. the end. Now I just focus on blog designing for my sah-weet clients. Anyways, random tangent=over. Check out if you won the Hip-Headbands giveaway here! Thanks for entering and being the best!


8 comments

  1. looks cute! I love getting my hair cut.. always feels so good afterwards


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I used to cut my own hair all the time! I'm convinced I never did it straight, but my hair was so curly it never mattered. :)

    I like your headband - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is completely adorable I love it!! Your headband is very cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just cut off about 12 inches of my hair yesterday! I agree on the headbands - I want to see more of the ones you made!! Is the one pictured the mint one? Do you fasten the fabric or tie it? Do share. :)

    Nicole
    www.acreativespaceslc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Candace! You're my inspiration! I've been wanting to cut my hair short for the longest time but I'm too scared!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blog! You are inspiring me to cut my own hair. It's such a great cut on you! I found you via the blog hop and am your newest follower. I'm excited to follow along!
    -Laura
    http://robandladi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would stop on by my blog and return the favor!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! If you have something nice to say, I love you. If you have something mean to say, your comment will be deleted. xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram