Today's giveaway is brought to you by my cute friend, Joslyn! She scored major in the creativity department and makes the cutest things you have/will ever see. Check out the bottom of this post to see how you enter, and trust me, you'll be glad you did. Can't wait to see if you win? Well good news for you is she is offering 15% off to all LLR readers when the code hipheadbands1 is mentioned when ordering! Also, when you purchase 1 turban, the second is only $5. You can order by emailing her directly at hipheadbands@yahoo.com. Get your hopes way up to be the coolest cat in town. Check out her merch HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...








I would choose a turban! Love them soo much! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the thick turbans! So So cute!!! Definitely would be my choice. But the collars are so adorable as well.
ReplyDelete:)
I would choose a lace baby turban!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! They are FAB! The peach one with the studs would be my favorite.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Courtney
I want a turban really bad after seeing Kourtney Kardashian wear one!
ReplyDeletekelseybalch@gmail.com
www.balchbunch.blogspot.com
SO cute! I'm loving the leopard one!
ReplyDeleteA thick headband with an awesome floral print :)
ReplyDeleteI love all your turbans. Wish I could have of each and wear them everyday. So comfy!
ReplyDeleteI would love a turban super cute! I would sport it around to show of Jocelyn. Work!!! Baby ones are adorably my little brynn be super cute!
ReplyDeleteThe thicker turbans are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the black and white Chevron.
ReplyDeleteI want a turban so badly! ASAP it's gonna happen.
ReplyDeletei TOTALLY love the turbans..all of themmmm!!! Like seriously..they would be perfect for me since im kinda bald on the sides of my head lol. Great giveaway thanks joslyn
ReplyDeleteI'd choose a lace/denim turban!
ReplyDeleteI would pick either a floral one or there's a really pretty geometric yellow fabric pictured or a muted native patterned one. :)
ReplyDeletethe geometric one the girl in the picture is wearing! ohmygosh.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, and you are in AZ too! SO excited to have found it! I would follow either way but since you are doing the giveaway, I'd choose the floral or the chevron.
ReplyDeletehttp://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/