Guys. Blogger forced me into the new interface. It's like coming home to a new apartment; Interesting, maybe a tiny bit exciting, new, and foreign. Whatever. I'll get used to it I guessss. :) Also, it's getting a tiny bit chilly at night time. I cannot wait for cute jacket season which usually equals to cute boys in cute jackets. And hot chocolate time. Snugglin close while sippin some HC is seriously a treat! My fave. Check out this cutie I'm workin with to fix up her bloggy! Her blog has lot's of delish food recipes and some cute life stories in between. Here's the header we're workin on for her. Her blog can also be found here. I'm excited to see what the rest of her blog looks like when I'm finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...





Thanks so much Candace! You are a doll!
ReplyDeleteJust found your cute blog and I am now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)
ReplyDeletesjdmiller.blogspot.com
Hey! I found you at the Monday Mingle. I'm not thrilled with my new apartment (blogger)...I'm sure I'll figure it all out, but I guess I just don't do well with change. Anyway, stop by my padded room when you get a chance. graceful-disaster.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete