Today is my brother's 24th! Camaron Michael Stevenson. There are 4 of us total (Chris, Camaron, Craig, and myself) and while Chris and Craig were busy getting straight A's. Cam and I were busy getting by and helping my parents learn to think of lots of creative punishments for misbehavior. Go us! I love this guy! He's my personal shrink when I need to spill my guts and savor his advise, the guy where I can quote anything from Mean Girls and he will quote me right back, he makes sure to keep me up to date on the funniest youtube vids, and the reason I stay up late at night trying to think of funny comebacks. I love you, Cammie! Keep it real and don't forget me when you're a famous director.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...










So maybe I dooooo sit on blogger and wait and wait and wait and wait for you to post, so I can comment within the first five minutes of you publishing a post.
ReplyDeleteWhat? Get over it!
PS Name that movie.
PPS It has Zac Efron in it.
That last pic is my favorite, by far.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, that last picture is so awesome. haha Happy Birthday Camaron!
ReplyDelete