Guys. The other day I went to Park City with some peeps to go shopping {obviously} and we happened upon Abercrombie&Fitch. Long story short, on their bag it says the name off all their sister stores. One called Gilly Hicks of course caught my eye. 1. it's in sydney and 2. it's in sydney. ANyways, I just think everyone needs to take 5 seconds and go buy all their stuff. Cause it's a steal. and you'll look like you're visiting from sydney. Check out what I bought. also, I realized I am clearly a fan of the color navy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...









crap.. now i want to buy the whole store. thanks a lot. ;) great purchases! i love that dress!
ReplyDeleteawesome stuff!
ReplyDeletewww.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com
Oooh, what pretty pieces! Wish we had that store in my place. :/
ReplyDeleteLove the dress from the selection!
ReplyDeletebacktofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter
xoxo backtofive