So here is the official announcement: I am coming home this fall to Arizona. To live. After a lot of thinking and thinking and deciding, it's happening. It's a bitter sweet feeling, really. I have learned SO much being moved out and all for (in my eyes) FOREVER. I've met some ah-mazing people, had a love/hate relationship with Utah, worked as a server for the longest I've ever worked somewhere. I'm super excited but really nervous. I don't even know if I'll have friends when I go home. All I can say to any AZ peeps reading this, please hang out with me. haha yup, that was a PSA for asking for friendships. Anyways, It's official the first(ish) week of August. It's been far too long, I'll see ya soon, AZ.
xoxoxoxox
-C




You lucky girl, you! I'm so jealous...
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!! I met you briefly at the blogger meet up (where we met jef holm!)
ReplyDeletexx,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream
I'm going back home too!! lets play everyday!
ReplyDeletehey, i found your blog through model mayhem, you are adorable! your blog is so cute! p.s. you're not the only one, i post ads for best friends all the time. :P
ReplyDelete