I've been so bad at blogging lately. I'm not really sure peeps even read my blog anymore haha :) So, obviously, I made a poll. I guess I'll know for sure if no one votes then obvi no one reads this guy anymore. so uh, go ahead! vote! peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...




Bahaha! Who clicks on "no" ??? If they're not reading, then how would they see the poll?
ReplyDeleteHaha that's what I was going to say! I they clicked on "no" then they obv. Take the time to read your blog and take the poll. Lol you crack me up Candace as usual.
ReplyDeleteWhy would they vote no if they don't check your blog?? HUH?! Haha. Of course I still read it!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo.