I had to share this. It's genius and totes ah-dorable :) head on over here so you can turn your toms into sweet new fashion statements. Yes, I was so obsessed with this idea that I had to share it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...





Oh man, I want to do something like that to my Toms! Maybe if I get a new pair I'll do that to my old ones.
ReplyDeletexo
Leah
Super cute!!
ReplyDelete