Move out/in day, summer, & Be prepared for a picture bombard | LOVELY LITTLE RANTS

Move out/in day, summer, & Be prepared for a picture bombard



Tomorrow is move out/in day for this chick. I'm just swapping apartments in the same complex so that is why it's double day. And I CAN'T WAIT! It marks: The beginning of spring&summer, people playing outside 24/7, everyone having lots of free time to entertain me, and picnics! hah I'm super excited for new roomies. Last year this time, I was blessed with awesome roomies that were super cool and we got along super well! This year, I know 3 of my soon roomies, and they're super cool! There are only 2 randoms and we're all crossing our fingers for cool cats. 

Here's last summer memories in photos:



























































































can't wait to make awesome memories again this year :)

xo
-C

5 comments

  1. i spy stephen england holding onto your hand in a photo.

    i spy you&me trying to retake a picture from the bees game at the dodgers game. and mee looking like a complete fool.

    i spy a great time coming in the near future. cant wait to room with youuuuu lovie.

    kaesicherise.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe how fun! amazing photos, great memories to have.

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move! I hope the other two people moving in with you are nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you get to move! I love rearranging my furniture every few weeks to keep things feeling new! PS, I nominated you for a little blogger award. Check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! If you have something nice to say, I love you. If you have something mean to say, your comment will be deleted. xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram