Seriously people, if you have some sort of smart devise {phone, iphone, ipad, ipod, etc} this app is a MUST! I tried the free one first, to see if it was any good and totally decided it worthy to buy the full thing. It's only 99 cents for super ripped abs if you decide to buy the full schmeal. Yay! It is the best ab workout I've ever done and has 3 different work outs to test different muscles and keep things fresh. GET THIS AP NOW. This post wasn't paid for, asked for by the company, or anything. This is my real opinion and I wanted to share the word. here's what the ap looks like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...





do you know what it's called? my husband and i are ALL over this!
ReplyDeletewow, cool!
ReplyDeletehttp://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/