Oh hey. I'm getting a massage. TODAY. At 4:30. And I can't WAIT. not that you care/wanted to know, but I want the world to know how excited I am. See you soon 30 minute massage. Peace out muscle pain & knots. TTYN (As my bff Paris Hilton would say aka talk to ya NEVER)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explore the Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi! So I wrote this post a while ago with some blogging tips to help grow your blog! I talked about why pictures are SO important, how to ...
-
Jennifer, from Stella Saves the Day , is giving away some lovely jewels from her shop, today! This crafty miss has lots to choose from and...
-
Last year I decided I wanted to do something different with pictures. I bought 2 disposable cameras and decided that ...
-
Next stop on our trip was San Diego! On the drive down the coast, we stopped at Santa Monica pier and looked at all the rides I can...





I don't know why but this made me laugh. I hope you have a great time :)
ReplyDeleteahhhh! sooo jealous! I have a gift certificate for a massage. Need it asap! Enjoy that glorious kneading:-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting a massage soooooooo bad. enjoy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday and enjoy that massage!!
ReplyDeleteI’m having my first giveaway come and check it out!
worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!!
♥ Shia
so lucky! i have been craving a massage so bad!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Shannon
luckyno7blog.blogspot.com
My momma was supposed to give me one last night. It never happened and I can feel it. :O
ReplyDeleteSoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm
hope it was lovely :) i actually got a massage this week too... used a groupon from forever ago. aren't they the best ? x
ReplyDelete