i have a comment to make about the ladera ranch decision. i am pro. also, i have a friend who lives ten minutes from there. he's supahcool. and he has the most fantastic friends. so i can guarantee you a spot in their friendship if you go. therefore, that takes care of pretty much all the cons that matter. so you should go. that's all.
Thank you so much for your comment! If you have something nice to say, I love you. If you have something mean to say, your comment will be deleted. xoxoxo
Hi! I'm Candace & this is my blog! I'm a picture hoarder and trying not to make this intro sound too cliche. I'm obsessed with my baby and force my husband to take pictures with me more than he would like. Stay awhile and be my friend :)
i love it!! you are so creative :)))) i miss you candace!!
ReplyDeletecandace is the best cousin in the whole entire world! LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteyou inspire me. love your videos.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan. Girl that was so entertaining to watch - make more of those videos - I'm hooked. I'm a new follower - stop by my blog if you like!! :)
ReplyDeletei have a comment to make about the ladera ranch decision. i am pro. also, i have a friend who lives ten minutes from there. he's supahcool. and he has the most fantastic friends. so i can guarantee you a spot in their friendship if you go. therefore, that takes care of pretty much all the cons that matter. so you should go. that's all.
ReplyDelete